Friday, October 1

Peed and Pooped on

Yesterday we had an unexpected but oh so wonderful surprise visit from Great Aunt Kris. She was in the area and said she needed to get her 40 kisses in. Mason enjoyed her visit while they played on the mat, participated in tummy time, and a little bounce on the ball. He was ever so gracious in showing his love by peeing on her. Welcome to the "Peed On By Mason Club" Kris! It is a very exclusive club to get in to! :)




Mason also made his grand debut to mommy's co-workers at the Rehab Hospital. They all awed over him and his cuteness. Although mommy forgot to take pictures...so not like mommy.

Then just this morning as Mason and I were eating breakfast (well really like his third breakfast of the day), I thought that perhaps he had peed through his diaper and sleeper, until I took a look...

That's right folks, I have now enjoyed another first...the diaper explosion up the back...This was probably his last time fitting into that outfit anyway! :) off to do laundry...

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha! Remember when you came over to photograph Lauren for me and she pooped up her back and all over my arm?!?! Welcome to this new club!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mindy- It was actually one of the first thoughts that popped into my head! too funny!