Monday, January 24

pictures galore!

Although we haven't kept up on the blog posting don't fret because we are no slackers when it comes to taking pictures! I have loaded up a few from the past few weeks for your viewing pleasure. I have more to share from last weekend and Daddy's photo shoot with him in he red chair, so be expecting frequent updates for awhile... YEA!

Mason is super duper excited about the Packer's heading to the superbowl! It's all he has been talking about since they whooped Da' Bears yesterday!

Happy as a clam in his 'saucer. He LOVES his rings...you will always find them in his mouth.

my sweet boy

We like to sit up these days. He no longer wishes to lounge back in the bouncer.

We would rather do this now (he's strapped in)! We had been putting the bouncer on the table in the morning because it was easier to get his meds and enzymes in at that time. However, he likes to also lean as far forward as he can in it. So we now we are a big boy and use the high chair!

Mason has been a rollin' man since he figured it out. The first night he figured it out, this is how I found him in the morning...and just about every morning since. He flips over and moves 90 degrees.

He also is getting that butt in the air and pushing forward with his feet. However, it can be slightly comical due to the fact his face is usually planted on the ground and he is pushing.

Everything is in our mouths these days

Mason also enjoys the taste of his toes. Here he is demonstrating his fine flexability.

must...get...toes...to...mouth


We are also showing our independence at feeding time. I love how he grabs onto our hands as if to help hold the bottle. But be careful if you pull it away, he uses those muscles to strong arm the bottle back into his mouth!

I can do it all by myself!

Mason and Daddy took some pictures when Mommy was at work one day...What a great surprise in my email in box!

Such a great idea. Got this from an old co-worker from the Grove! Notice the info on the postage stamp?

"Yo, what's up ladies?"


never guess what he's looking at?

I think he may be downloading in this picture

Grandma Pam and daddy helping make my hand print for a Christmas ornament

I love my monkey...

Went in to wake up daddy and I fell alseep...FAIL. So mommy took a picture (no surprise there)

Did you know there was a full moon this past week?

No comments: