Monday, April 25

Happy Easter 2011

Happy Belated Easter!

We spent the day in Union Grove yesterday. Mason was one spoiled boy for his first Easter! He actually got his first Easter "basket" in the mail from grandma Pam last week. He got two additional baskets at Grandma and Grandpa Umnus' house. The Easter Bunny was busy! We missed Grandma Pam, but she is coming down in 2 weeks to walk with us at the zoo to raise money to find a cure for CF.

Mason was in no mood to share his 1st Easter Basket with Mia!

Momma, how does the Easter Bunny tie that without thumbs?

Thanks Easter Bunny...I really like everything I got in my basket but the tag is my favorite!

"look no hands" :)

Look at what I can do...pull myself to my knees!

Picture time with Mom and Dad...

Now it's Grandpa and Grandma's turn!

Laughing with Great Auntie Kris (a.k.a. Super Nanny)

practicing my surfing form with Grandma Kathy

"Grandpa, can you believe that Jimmie Johnson?"

No comments: