Tuesday, December 27

Fight the good fight!

Cystic Fibrosis is a chronic life shortening disease that is relentless.  There is no break for Mason or us from this disease.  We spend a lot of time each day fighting this uphill fight.  There are many components to fighting: inhalers, nebulizers, pills, IV's, blood draws, weight checks, specially prepared food, multiple doctor appointments, tests, and so much more.  Please watch.



I don't apologize for the many posts "showing" this disease.  It is what Mason and 70,000 others in the world fight to breathe on a daily basis.  It is not for pity or attention.  It is for awareness.  It is for the hope for a cure.  It is for my son.  So that my son will be able to grow old without having to worry about dying before the median life expectancy of 37.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please google 'van Goor s1251n vx770'
VX 770 will also work on S1251N. My son has the same mutation. You can email me at samaruba@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

this is the address for the abstract :
http://nacfcdl.cff.org/Abstracts%20and%20Posters/10_Van%20Goor_Fredrick.pdf

Happy New Year!

Hugs, Sam

Anonymous said...

Sarah, did you read my comments? Please email me, I have fantastic news for you!
Hug, Sam