Sunday, December 18

Meal Time Storytelling

Most times when we feed Mason any sort of marinara pasta we know bath time will follow suit. This time was of no exception...He was "telling" us a story the Italian way...by using his hands a lot. And that means pasta in the hair, the clothes, the floor, and ALL over the face.


"Wanna hear a story?"


"I know I look a little like an oompa-loompa right now, but just listen up.""


"Hmm...where do I begin?"


"You see I went fishing and caught one this big!"


"Then the pole broke. I couldn't believe it."


"So what do you do? I thought the big one got away."


"So I Stuck my head in the water and grabbed the fish like this."


" Give me a high-five Dad...I caught a fish!"


"Sorry mom, Guess I got a little carried away with my story."

He ate well that night...so as long as he is stuffing his face with calories we don't mind...until it's time to take him to the tub and clean up the dinner area. :)

No comments: