Thursday, March 11

14 weeks and not much to report

Well, we are 14 weeks along as of Monday. Nothing really much to report on the pregnancy to report. I have been feeling better (i.e. not much nausea) in the past 5 days. My energy level is increasing, although i still get winded easily, and my appetite has also picked up. I hope that I have not just jinxed myself as I have in past postings! Derek is happy that I am finally getting back to doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning!

As for little baby Umnus, the books always differ a little but most agree that the baby is about the size of my fist and he/she is nestled in a melon size uterus. I become amazed every week when i read about the development of our little one. The baby's body is finally catching up to the size proportion of the head. The head is starting to raise off the chest as the neck elongates.

We have two more weeks until our next appointment and then hopefully only two-three more weeks until we finally put the question of boy or girl to rest. Then the real fun can start! Pink or Blue? What is your guess?

On a side note, we are all very anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Blaha! Ella has decided that she likes the warmth of her mom's belly and has stayed 2 extra days so far. Come on Ella, we are all waiting to meet you!

No comments: