Monday, March 1

Rubber Ducky Your The One...

Well a quick post about our new Rubber Ducky that tells the bath temp! I was feeling crummy this evening (funny thing how i always post i am feeling good and then I am not) so Derek encouraged me to take a nice relaxing bath. Remember how I told you that I like my baths HOT...well even before i got in there i felt the water with my hands and arms....i didn't feel it was warm enough yet, but we decided to put the duck in first before adding more hot water...That's right it hit 103 degrees at that point. So in went the cold water to get it under 100 degrees! Makes me really wonder what temp i used to take baths at...Well off to bed, bath make sara very sleepy...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hope the bath helped! Feel better Sara. Just remember...it's all for a good cause. Someday you can make him/her do extra chores around the house by reminding them of how crummy they made you feel at the very beginning :)