Tuesday, December 21

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This past Sunday we spent at Great Auntie Kris and Great Uncle Randy's house for a small family Christmas gathering. It was Mason's chance to finally meet his Great Grandma Marci. He enjoyed his visit and even opened up his very first Christmas present that was from GG Marci.

My future is so bright I gotta where 3D shades!

This was his only nap for a majority of the day...and it was a short one because I woke him up with all the camera flashes...oops!

Ohhhh...I get presents! Hand em- over!


Hey Mr. Monkey...I got my eye on you.

Thanks GG Marci for my monkey, I like monkeys!

I can stand! (well, with a little help from Super Nanny/Great Auntie Kris)



4 generations...yea!

Meeting GG Marci

getting in a little snuggle time

trying to sneak a peek at the football game...his father's son

We are so blessed to have such a happy baby...


And last but not least...Mason got a Christmas video from Santa Clause today! click on the link to check it out!


Here's to a very Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: