Tuesday, December 28

Mason's 1st Christmas


I must say Christmas was a success. Mason did pretty well. He held out until 7:30 for his bottle and then was out for the count. It must have been all the presents the little man got. He sure was one lucky little boy! Mason says "Thank you" to everyone including Santa.


It was amazing to have him here with us this year. I distinctly remember thinking how I felt last year at Christmas. We been going through fertility treatments and only 18 days earlier were told by the Doctor that she was cancelling the current cycle and we would most likely need to do IVF...and IVF is "brand new car expensive" and our insurance did not cover it. So, there was sadness not knowing if we were ever going to get to hold a little one while they open presents in amazement. Little did we know that he was already with us...by just a few weeks. So this year was filled with excitement, joy, happiness, and love.

I just love the oddity of this picture...
putting Mason's ornament from Grandma Pam on the tree.

I like to do a little calisthenics before I open gifts

Here comes Santa Clause!

Grandma and Grandpa Umnus

Grandma Pam

Great Auntie Kris and Great Uncle Randy

Mommy and Daddy
...I'm about done with pictures now...

Me with all the presents under tree!

Mia wanted in on the action too!

Mason's pile was the biggest...
I believe my comment was "how old is he?"

Let me at those gifts mom!
Notice Mia trying to sneak in the picture too?

trying to open one of his many gifts

all set up in his new chair, with a good book, and the blanket Grandma Pam made him

And then he was all Chistmas'ed out

I must have been on the "nice list"!

This is one happy little 4 month old!

No comments: