Friday, December 31

My Day with Daddy


Mom had to go to work today, so Dad and I hung out since he had the holiday off. I was excited about our day together so I decided to get up a little earlier than normal...5:45am. Daddy was nice and let Mom sleep a little longer since she had to get up. I did a lot of talking today which Dad seemed to like. We played on my blankets, play mat, exersuacer, bouncer, and read some books. I was a stinker and on two occasions when I laid down for a nap he decided to either lay down for a nap too or tried to get something to eat, I woke back up and wanted to play! I do that to Mommy too but she is catching on to my little game. I had so much fun with him, that on Monday when Mommy goes into work after my appointment we are gonna have some man time. Here are a couple of pictures from today that daddy took.

That's right ladies...you know you want me!

I of course had to check out what these judge shows are all about that Daddy seems to like.

I hung out on my Michigan blanket that Grandma and Grandpa Umnus made for me. That's right people, no Badger fans here.

We even saw the lady who helped Mommy and Daddy make me on tv...Dr. Hayes!

This is me yesterday but mom said I should share it.
Playing in the 'saucer is tough work, I just had to take a nap.

Okay on to Pardy Hardy with Mom and Dad for my very first New Years. I bet I won't make it until Midnight...:) Here's to hoping for a breathe easy, illness free, gaining some good pounds year!

No comments: